Build a gaming pc on a budget?
Want to play competitive games above 60 fps? Don’t have a huge pocket? Stick around and find the required components and their links to build a budget pc that can provide great performance for the price.
The following components can be bought online or from stores near you. Check for prices carefully
- Motherboard : ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0 Motherboard BIOS Updated for Ryzen 3rd Gen Processors with 4 SATA3,1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- CPU: AMD RYZEN 3 1200 3.1 GHz Socket AM4 Processor
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 or 1650ti/ AMD RX570 or 580
- RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 1.35V Desktop Memory RAM
- PSU: Corsair VS500 80 Plus ATX Power Supply
- Storage: Crucial BX500 240GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-inch (6.3 cm) SSD (CT240BX500SSD1)
- Case: Totally depends on your choice and budget
click on the product name to buy them
This type of rig can be built under 70k Indian Rupees. Nvidia’s 1650 is a budget GPU monster and paired with Ripjaws 16 GB 3200 MHz ram kit will provide consistent performance without stuttering and fps drops. You will be able to play any game on or above 60 fps easily. Some tweaks here and there and you are ready to conquer.
Follow this video link to learn how to build pc : https://youtu.be/FUjSVW1hj8w
I hope this guide helped you to build your first budget gaming pc without breaking your bank. Keep following BaseHal for more exciting blogs.